Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Obama's settlement stand: The end of Mideast peace talks?


  • It is Important that I did this article for two reasons. The first one is that it is a very big topic right now in the world. The second one is that I am Jewish and and Israel is my homeland. The second one is more important to me, because if my homeland is not safe and that is the only place I can be safe than I don't feel safe.

  • President Obama says that he is worried about the decision Israel made to start building the 1000 new homes in East Jerusalem. Obama, who right now is on his nine day trip through Asia, insists that the talks he started in September through Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas should keep going. Obama’s disapproval of Israel is a signal that the peace treaty between Israel and Palestine has failed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment