Friday, September 10, 2010

Children Inspiring Hope

1) Amy developed a program called Children Inspiring Hope. She goes twice a year to Ghana and helps out in a classroom, then she comes back to the U.S and teaches us about it. Finally, we come up with a project and send it to them and send one back.

2) The word peace means a lot to me, the main things it means to me is respect. When I think about the word peace I think of Sister Peace and her Buddhist monk friend. In my life, I promote peace by being respectful.

3) I am interested in promoting through art. this is my chosen method because art is something anyone can do, you don't have to be talented. It is also a great way to get to know someone and to express yourself.

4) I would like to do a collaborative art project, that everyone does together, like what Nicole did for her auction project in junior high which was a collaborative canvas painting. If that doesn't work we could make a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment