Friday, September 24, 2010

Children Inspiring Hope Part II

The object I'm going to send to Ghana is a baseball.  I chose to send a baseball to Ghana because it is pretty much my whole life.  Baseball means a lot to me.  To me it represents life, in baseball you go through slumps, just like in life.  In baseball you have good days and bad days, jut like in life, but in baseball you always work your way out of things, just like in life.


Also on the photograph I am sending of myself, i am going to write about how i would like to bring peace and friendships to people everywhere in the world so that we can all work together.  I will also say how peace is very important to have especially with friends which is what these people in Ghana are going to turn out to be, at least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment